Kellogg Eye Center
Ann Arbor, Michigan
The Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core is presenting a four-day workshop intended for investigators seeking a solid foundation to expand their research using metabolomics.
- Study design
- Sample collection
- Analytical methods
- Data processing, statistical analysis, and metabolite identification
- Exploratory analysis with bioinformatics tools
- Case study applications
- Hands-on data analysis training, including statistical analysis and data visualization
After attending the workshop, you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of the analytical methodologies and data analysis techniques used in metabolomics.
- Use this knowledge to incorporate metabolomics into your research.
- Understand the reasoning behind data processing and statistical analysis.
- Gain a working familiarity with bioinformatics tools for exploratory analysis.
Costs per participant are $400 for internal U-M investigators and $800 for external investigators. Lunches are included.
Questions? Please contact Grace Wu, Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-647-2271.
This workshop is supported by grant U24 DK097153 of NIH Common Funds Project to the University of Michigan.