Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core - Pilot and Feasibility Program: Call for Applications
The University of Michigan Regional Comprehensive Metabolomics Resource Core (MRC)2 is pleased to announce the 2016 Pilot and Feasibility Grant Program (the full text of the RFA can be found here). This program is intended to provide opportunities for investigators to advance basic, clinical and translational biomedical science by incorporating metabolomic technologies into their research program.
The program enables investigators to generate a sufficient body of preliminary information for a successful application for major research funding from NIH or other national granting agencies.
- Submission Deadline: Tuesday, March 15, 2016
- Award Cycle: July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017
- Discipline/Subject Area: Metabolomics
- Funding Available: $50,000
- Submission: Apply through the University of Michigan Medical School, Office of Research's Competition Space portal
Questions about the P/F grant program can be directed to: Alla Karnovsky, PhD. Director, (MRC)2 P/F Grant Program firstname.lastname@example.org (734) 615-9314